I'm a Kansas City native with 10 years of living experiences throughout Colorado and California. I've held my real estate licensure in both Missouri and Kansas since 2005. I appreciate the Kansas City Metropolitan area's diverse neighborhoods, the down-to-earth personalities of Mid-Westerners, the cosmopolitan feel of our downtown, our robust arts and music scenes, and the less frenetic pace of life as compared to much bigger cities.
As a flexible, creative, and experienced professional, my nearly 12 years as a Kansas City Real Estate Agent have allowed me to develop a diverse skill set that will benefit your real estate experience:
- marketing your home for sale or lease
- leasing services
- research and consulting during the home buying process
- staging / decor services for real estate properties
- general consulting
- developer consulting
- probate services
- special events & creative open houses
- presentations on a variety of topics related to real estate
- environmentally-minded business practices
- healthy home consultations
- referrals for customers and clients to real estate professionals located as far away as Hawaii.
Ready to get started? Contact us directly here.
URBAN | SUBURBAN | RURAL